Neo Vortex Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Neo Vortex Legacy.

General Forum Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Avenger
Admin

General Forum Rules. Empty
PostSubject: General Forum Rules.   General Forum Rules. EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey fellow RP'ers Your Admin here.
Time to get the boring bit out of the way first.

Rules.

1. This is a family show, keep the language as clean as possible. We are not South Park.

2. Please talk in normal English. Txt Tlk R 4Bidn ye? (See how retarded this looks?)

3. NO ALL CAPS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! How annoying.

4. You are not the law, I am. As is the rest of the staff, if you have a problem use the Staff Notification board. If you try to solve a problem yourself you may just find yourself getting punished yourself.

5. Keep the spam to a minimum, no flaming, no double posting, no one word posts and definatly no grave digs without first consulting a member of staff that you wish to bring back one of YOUR own topics.

6. Obey all of the above rules or feel the wrath of the mighty ban hammer.

Roleplaying Rules

These are the rules of roleplaying, obey them and everything will play smoothly.

1. Stay in character, you must understand this is role playing and that you are playing a role of a character, they are not all knowing so base your posts on their knowledge and personality not your own.

2. No Godmodding, your character is not all powerful (unless you reaaaaally worked your ass off). For example your hits will not kill a man and you cannot dodge every single attack thrown at you, play fair and accept defeat when it rightfully comes to you, there is no shame in losing and in fact it shows me who the real roleplayers are, making you a candidate for importance on the forum.

3. You can only control your own character, not other peoples. No calling hits, if you throw a punch it will be taken into account, calling the hit is classed as Godmodding and you will be punished.

4. Be mature, if you throw a tantrum because you are losing a fight or somebody is stronger than you then you will be punished. If you believe you are being treated unfairly message me personally and I will deal with it.

5. You may only be in 3 topics in the same area, e.g. West City, Planet Vegeta. You cannot be in more than 2 areas at once.

6. The Staffs word is final, no question about it, and if you think a mod is treating you unfairly contact an admin. If they are treating you unfairly then come to me.

Punishments

Follow these rules and everything will run smoothly around here and we can all have fun.
Though if you don't you can expect the following punishments.

1. First offense... First warning

2. Second Offence a percentage of your characters power will be deducted from your character

3. 1 day ban, think of this as a time out

4. 2 week ban

5. 1 month ban

6. Perma Ban

Hopefully I won't be giving any of these, but I will be polishing off the ban hammer so watch out.
Back to top Go down
https://nvlegacy.rpg-board.net

General Forum Rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Vortex Legacy :: Rules, Races and Character Info :: Game Rules/Learn to Play-
Jump to: