Neo Vortex Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Neo Vortex Legacy.

Survival! (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kane
Kane

Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival! (Complete)   Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:33 am

Kane crouched down; he concentrated heavily as he focused on making this jump a really big one. The wind whistled as the Sun got ready to set, a mass of Ki travelled through his legs as he focused more. The weight of Drake only slightly slowed him down since he was quite strong, he focused more. His muscles ready, his hands rested on the ground as he got down lower and more Ki flowed through his body.

“Training, no I don’t think so. Your muscle got torn, so you’ll be out of action for while and anyway training all the times no good.”He said steadily, the tone of his voice firm and a hint of being very serious in what he said.

Suddenly a white fierce aura exploded from his muscular figure, the aura flowed freely before exploding again. His pupil, hue faded away as he pushed off the ground with an almighty push from the road. Looking down he saw the City, though they were on the way for a deep fall unless there was a way to get back up. His hand glowed a fiery white, he raised his right arm and then aiming perfectly he thrust his right arm forward. His left arm gripping onto his right arm, then focusing most of his Ki into his hand he fired a long white beam from his palm. The beam crashed into the ground and then thrusted them higher and forward. The beam dispersed, slowly he began to free fall before a long fall he landed with a thud on the ground and then rushed Drake into the hospital, one of the nurses taking him.

---------------------------------------------
Word Count: 279
Level 1 Ki Learnt
Back to top Go down
RunDmc
Experienced Player
RunDmc

PostSubject: Re: Survival! (Complete)   Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:37 am

"Hey, man I'm a Saiyain. I'll heal fast, I just need, some stitching before more blood comes out."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dmc50.deviantart.com
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: Survival! (Complete)   Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:54 am

Kane simply turned away, not really caring.

"I don't know what or who 'Saiyans' are but it doesn't matter, I won't train with a traitor."He said solemly before calling a nurse to take this 'Saiyan' to a room to be treated.

After so he would just leave.

---------------------------------------------
Guess end of topic, I doubt it's dual training
Anyway I learnt Ki Level 1 so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Survival! (Complete)   Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 am

Mearo followed Kane as they began to run away.
Back to top Go down
RunDmc
Experienced Player
RunDmc

PostSubject: Re: Survival! (Complete)   Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:46 am

"Hold up!" yelled Drake "sayain? It seems your'e one. Let me explain. The Saiyans were a group of barbaric aliens who shared a planet with a race known as the Tuffles. The Saiyans are described as living in the arid wastelands, while the Tuffles lived in great cities, employing advanced technology. One day however, the Saiyan's attacked, vowing to conquer the Tuffle's great cities, and to extinguish the race. This sparked a ten year long war." Ring a bell? And from your powerlevel, it seems you are a Saiyan. And yeah thanks, for the support." Said Drake. "And you should know, your son is a Half-Saiyan. Look there at his tail. If you want more information, you know where I am" Said Drake as he was pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Survival! (Complete)   Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 am

OOC: You metagamed that information and our powerlevels are lowered to like a farmers.
Back to top Go down
RunDmc
Experienced Player
RunDmc

PostSubject: Re: Survival! (Complete)   Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 am

OOC: In that fact, it was a mere explanation. And sorry for the late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival! (Complete)   Survival! (Complete) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survival! (Complete)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2